Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hey there people of the Internet!

This is my first post ever on a blog! I don't really know what I'm doing, but this seems like a fun way to communicate with the world about fashion and things like that. I really like clothes and fashion, and I can't wait to share my views on it. Let me start of my fashion blog with talking about my favorite fashion tv show, Project Runway. This show rocks, and I finally caught up this past Thursday's episode. I just wanted to say, I loved Victor's collection. The lines and the styling of his 3 looks were fabulous. I know the judges said it was boring, but I loved the fact that they were toned down just enough that people could buy them straight off the runway. I would buy the leather jacket right off of his model if I could. The flowiness of the ruffles down the front was a great contrast with the fact that it was made with leather, and that it was paired with a blouse with lots of geometrical lines. Can you put pictures in this thing? I'm going to look for a picture of that jacket.

It looked something like this

Contrasting textures and prints is one of my favorite things to see and wear. Hopefully when I get more experienced with sewing I can contrast textures and prints of my own designing. Alright, that is enough fashion for my first post I think :)

 Vivre la mode, tout le monde! (that means live fashion, everyone :) yay french class)

No comments:

Post a Comment