Sunday, May 31, 2015

What's next for me?

Ciao :)

So, leaving off from my last post, my boyfriend came to visit and while he was there I packed for 2 more trips. I packed for the beach- South Padre Island which we stay at for a week every year with my aunt and uncle- we rent a condo and it's wonderful. And then I packed for summer school. I have to take 2 classes this summer: british literature and jewelry making/ metalsmith.

We just came back from the beach, we had a wonderful time. I am now currently in waco, about to unpack my things for the 4 weeks of summer school I have here. In July, will then continue working in my store that I have been working at, and then in August I begin my final semester at baylor :) and then, who knows? Maybe an internship back in italy? :) we'll have to wait and see!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment