Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Life Update, New Trips

Hello!

Life has a way of getting away from us every once in a while. Mine certainly has! Sorry for not updating! After creating my new site last year, I have since graduated from college with my BA in Studio Art and held a number of fun jobs with multiple companies! Firstly I finished out my stint in retail to be on staff at Shakespeare Dallas in their costume department, first as an intern on She Stoops to Conquer and Richard III. Secondly, after those productions ran I was the assistant costume designer on their fall production of The Tempest. I am currently in a position with Mulberry Lane Studios as an intern photographer on track to be a full time photographer. We work with newborns, maternity and families, 3D sonograms and also do some boudoir and weddings.

Just a few weeks ago I was taking a trip to New Mexico, and I am finishing up a fabulous trip in Ireland. I have a newfound love for both places and I certainly cannot wait to get myself back across the pond. Images from those are on my Instagram and my Flickr.

I'll do a quick comprehensive of my Ireland trip complete with images and places to eat and stay in my next post.

Thanks for stopping by!
Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment