Sunday, March 15, 2015

The past week or so; Kendall came to visit!

Hello!

Short post tonight, I promise! I have to get back to studying for midterms... they start this week yay... And I have to finish my clutch bag for handbag construction by this week too yay... Oh well, after Thursday I'm free for spring break! Lord help us get there... everyone is starting to stress out lol. Even midterm stress is universal.

Anyway, I had the most wonderful week spending time with my boyfriend that flew 5,000+ miles to see me! We did so many things that I had to keep a list so that I wouldn't forget. This is all in order, mind you. Are you ready? This is a whole week's worth of stuff every single day...

             I took him to Caffe Firenze, el emporio gelateria, GustaPizza, Santa Maria della Fiore, the Palazzo Vecchio museum, our local mercato, Pino's panini, Santa Croce, my school, Piazzale Michelangelo, LadureĆ©, The Fool's trattoria, Amalo, La Milkeria, The Uffizi Gallery for hours, Doner Kebap, inside the Baptistry of florence, we climbed 414 steps to the top of Gioto's Campanile, inside Basilica de San Marco, Basilica della Annunziata, the Opetale del Innocenti, Grom gelateria, Yellowbar, the mercado centrale, la strega nocciola gelateria, Astor cafe, the Accademia Gallery for the David, the Boboli Gardens in Pitti Palace, Vivaldi's gelateria/ sweetshop for live music, the secret bakery, spent time on the Oltrarno side by going into the Basilica de Santo Spirito, Santa Maria del Carmine, San Frediano at Cestella, and dinner at a really fancy restaurant Gilli.

So if you ever come to Florence for a week and you want to do lots of things, this is a really good itinerary of stuff to do! :) I showed him all the sites that most tourists see, and some that they don't i.e. the inside of my tiny apartment, lol. All in all it was a really packed week, but not too much because I still had time to study and time for us to just walk around or to hang out with my friends. So that's that! Check out all my kagillion picture on my Flickr :)

Ciao ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment